products

3S / 3S LTD

M-1
M-2

DYNAMICALLY UNIVERSAL

No matter where, no matter what kind of conditions, with a 3S board you are always right. Just get on it, hold tight, and the fun begins. The shapes are as diverse as windsurfing, whether small waves or flat water with a lot of speed, smoothness and maneuverability they make it easy. Even classic freestyle moves are possible on the 3S shapes. Different strap positions for maneuvers or speed result in even more performance. Briefly, one board – endless possibilities.

FABIEN ABOUT R&D

The 3 S are always a challenge for me because they must be covering a wide spectrum on the water. More and more surfers like boards with a little more volume to perform well in small waves. Thus we have given the 96 a new narrower tail which makes him a lot more agile without loosing speed. The 106 is a completely new shape, too. It´s much more playful than the old one. All shapes are also available in the ultra light and extremely rigid LTD construction. This gives a significant increase in performance. The boards glide earlier and respond more directly.

M-3

CEDRIC BORDES

I was never with so much speed in the wave as with the new 106 and 96- so I get not only a lot more waves, but also I can jump much higher.

BOTTOM LINE

Wave, freeride or freestyle moves with the classic 3S you need not decide. Their use is as big as its fan base: From the first jyber  to the heavier  Waverider 3S boards make everyone happy.

Bottom

TECHNOLOGIE DETAILS 3S LTD

bottom-1

TECHNOLOGIE DETAILS 3S LTD

bottom-2

M-1