products

Speedster CED/LTD

Main-1
Main-2

World Cup Freerider

When you want the best of both worlds, top speed and freeride easiness, look no further than the SPEEDSTER!

The development of these boards comes right from the Manta range for speed and the Rocket range for maneuverability.

You get it all in one great range of boards! A plethora of footstrap locations allow you to custom set up the board for your particular style and water conditions.

Main-3

FABIEN VOLLENWEIDER

“Ultra-fast and easy to handle make the Speedster shapes the perfect compromise to going fast and in control.

If you are not racing in slalom events these boards are set up to have fast GPS times and give you an easy and controllable board.

This years new 79 model raises the bar once again! All boards come with state of the art T- Lab Fins and you have a winning combination for the perfect freeride board, all in one package.
New Shape!

The 79 gets all the love for 2014. On this board we have a new outline, new rocker, new bottom shape and new foil section.

The outline is inspired from the Manta 81 2013 but with a much narrower tail and totally new cutout that reduces the drag.

It stays wide very far back and then suddenly gets narrow with this special tail. This gives a lot of acceleration in the front part and good top speed when fully on the tail.

The rocker is the same as the Manta 71 and the V is different to get easier access to top end speed with more control.

The great 2013 shapes of the Speedster 69, 75, 85 and 89 stay current for 2014.”

• Speedster 65 LTD
  • Speedster 69 LTD
  • Speedster 75 LTD
  • Speedster 79 LTD
  • Speedster 85 LTD
  • Speedster 89 LTD

Fish

• Speedster 65 CED
  • Speedster 69 CED
  • Speedster 75 CED
  • Speedster 79 CED
  • Speedster 85 CED
  • Speedster 89 CED

Fish-1

Pascal Toseli

The Speedster makes me smile! I can blast down the reach and pass my friends and jibe like a hero! I find these boards to be the ultimate free ride fun machine

Bottom Line

Freeriding on Steroids! The Speedsters have proven design features of the racing Manta shapes but with added ease and comfort.

No more excuses not to blast past your friends and smoke them around the turns!

Bottom FinchBottom-2

Main-1