Pocket Vintage ’17
FOR WHO? TRADITIONAL ONSHORE SURFER
1. EASY ENOUGH FOR A WAVE BEGINNER, RADICAL ENOUGH FOR PROS
2. COMFORTABLE TO CONTROL
3. FAST: SUPER EARLY PLANING AND A HIGH TOP SPEED
A true Tabou classic, the Pocket Vintage is the perfect wave board for every level of sailor. Easy and early to plane, the Pocket Vintage flies through the waves, allowing you to focus on which wave you want to jump or surf, which makes learning to wave sail easier. The high speed and smooth turning mean that the Pocket Vintage provides radical performance good enough for the pros.
The thruster setup offers a surfy feel, and you also have the option to ride the Pocket Vintage as a single fin if you want more drive for flat water blasting or bump-and-jump.
- Double winger swallowtail keeps speed when surfing and provides control for tight turns
- Forward fin positions for easier turning
- Full rails make the Pocket Vintage forgiving in chop and easier to spin in tricks
- Compact outline for control on the water and in the air
- Rocker and outline designed for both front and back foot turning.