GENERAL WARRANTY TERMS
Tabou warrants the product against any defects in material or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase from an authorized dealer. This warranty is in favour of the original purchaser only.
- All products sold as used or B-grade will not be covered by warranty.
- Products out of production for more than 2 years are not covered by any warranty.
WARRANTY CLAIM PROCEDURE
The product should be returned to an authorised Tabou dealer, together with sales invoice showing purchase date, the price and specifying the product details.
The official warranty claim form must be complete at the Tabou dealers shop, if the dealer is satisfied with the validity of the claim.
The dealer send the warranty claim to his Tabou distributor for replacement of the product or reimbursement for repairs alone by an approval repair facility.
Use your foil exclusively in Tabou Boards with FOIL READY Tuttlebox
We strongly recommend to use foils solely in Tabou Boards with a FOIL READY Tuttlebox, for that reason we grant full warranty rights for all
boards with a FOIL READY Tuttlebox. For safety reasons it is not recommended to use a board with Powerbox for usage with a foil and
therefore Powerbox Boards loose the guarantee, when used with a foil.
No warranty if:
- The product is suffering from heat or any repairs have been attempted by parties.
- The product is used for purposes other than those for which it was designed.
- Damage is caused by failing to follow the User Instructions or advice on Care and Maintenance accompanying the product.
- Damage is caused by negligence or collision.
- The product is used for commercial purposes such as in a rental or school.